Saturday, May 29, 2010
But She Plays in the Symphony
I’ve mentioned the hiring of the violinist. That conversation is a story all in its own. As many of you know George and I met on an airplane a few years ago. As may of you also know, Carol loves themes. Lower the lights friend, it's go time! Phone call nine that morning. “Hey Mom!” “Hi Hon. Um, so I know of a violist and I think she will be great for the ceremony. Should I call her?” “Really? You know a violinist? “Yes! I also met someone on an airplane. I sat next to her and starting talking. She asked if I had a daughter who was getting married. At that point I said no, but we are waiting. So she gave me her number and said when you leave a message just say I am the woman you met on the plane.” “That’s hysterical! But wait, when did you meet this woman?” “Two years ago.” “What? And you had her card the whole time?” “Yeah, I placed it in your wedding file, just in case.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment