
My Mom and I sat down one day and went over the tentative guest list. We wanted to make sure we didn't have duplicates and basically get a working number. After a half hour or so of writing names, counting, and chatting, we called it a day. As I got up from the table my Dad walks over and sits down.
Dad: Are you guys done?
Me: Yeah, we have a close working number but not set in stone.
Dad: Ok. So, um, are you ready?
Me: For what?
Dad: To create the tables.
Me: What?
Dad: For the reception. We need to know who is sitting where. I have the circles drawn.
Me: I think it's too soon to start that dad, but thanks.
Dad: Well, we can't leave this till the last minute.
Dad: Are you guys done?
Me: Yeah, we have a close working number but not set in stone.
Dad: Ok. So, um, are you ready?
Me: For what?
Dad: To create the tables.
Me: What?
Dad: For the reception. We need to know who is sitting where. I have the circles drawn.
Me: I think it's too soon to start that dad, but thanks.
Dad: Well, we can't leave this till the last minute.
It's July people. My wedding is in April.
No comments:
Post a Comment