Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Wedding is Off!!

Get the deposits back! George and I are over...I found a few guys who fit my needs more.

Husband one: I know he will always be looking at me.


Husband two: My major dilemma in life is the type of guy I like to date. I love scruffy, hairy chested guys. But, I also love a smooth face to smooch on.

Problem solved!!


Husband Three: I have always said I wanted my fiance to cry at our wedding. I know for sure this guy is sensitive enough to shed a tear or two for me.

Who to choose? Who to choose?

1 comment:

  1. I laughed and laughed at this. Of course, you couldn't go wrong with any of them. They are total hotties!!

    Plus, just think of what a great head-start you will be giving your kids. They will practically be born holding a "Dale Earnheart" sticker and professing thier love for Nascar and Nattylight!

    What more could a mother want??

    ReplyDelete