Monday, January 31, 2011

Just Like You

Last night as G and I were falling asleep, we had our nightly talk. It usually consists of the game we made up called Hopes, Dreams, Fears. Before we nod off we say the three words and the person has to come up with their gut response. Some nights they are serious, other nights they are funny, and most nights it's G trying to end the game quickly so he can go to sleep. But last nights response was one of my favorites.

My hope was everything I think I will look like on my wedding day is true, my dream is its even better then I hoped, and my fear is that it all falls apart and I look like a hot mess.

I then asked G what he thinks I will look like on our wedding day....

G: "I just want you to look like you."
M: "What do you mean look like you? What do I look like?"
G: "Beautiful. That's what you look like."

No comments:

Post a Comment