Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Beautiful, I think?

My mom recently taught herself how to use her camera phone and text messaging abilities. Granted, on a phone she has had for the last 5 years. The sole reason she taught herself how to use the phone was to talk about my dad without him realizing. Anyway, during the wedding planning this has been a life saving tool. We can instantly see what things look like, make quick decisions, and share our vision. That is, when Annie Leibovitz takes the picture correctly.

For example, we found a local jewelry artist to make the accessories for my bridesmaids. During one of our meetings I told her my ideas, gems I wanted, etc. Unfortunately, she did not have the stones I wanted at that time. We agreed, my mom would come back once the artist had a variety of stones we wanted.

During our "conference call" we talked about how beautiful the accessory looked, how it matched our vision, and once I saw it I would fall in love. Then I received the picture message.


The shadow will look beautiful on the girls, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment