Monday, May 23, 2011

Fell In Love All Over Again

Our wedding pictures came in today. I spent the day replaying the wedding in my head, remembering all of the little snapshots I have stored in my heart.




Being so nervous and excited while getting ready.

My dad seeing me for the first time.



Loving the time I spent with my girls.

Cherishing wedding advice from my brothers.


Catching my breath when I saw the car was ready for me.

The look on George's face the first time he saw me is a memory I will ALWAYS hold close to my heart.



We exchanged vows, tears...

and rings.



Taking those little quite moments throughout the day just for us.





While praying the torandos would not reach us.





Making a promise to a mother who adores her son.

Dancing the night away with my family and friends.


Enjoyed some fantastic cake.

All the secret looks we gave each other all night.




Looks that promise to live happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment