April 16th, 2011 was a bittersweet day for my father. He spent his whole life preparing me, and I think himself, for my wedding day. By modeling, he taught me what it means to be given true love from a man.Leaving me at the alter would be one of the hardest parts of the day for BOTH of us. Daddy's little girl was all grown up. His tears and hugs reminded me just how much my father loves me.
Then, tonight I was reminded again. After looking over our photos I received an email from my dad that said,
"Megan,
What a great photo shoot, I can not pick one photo from any other one. My dear, you are the best bride ever, which you were. You and George will have a hard time, but a lot of fun, in selecting your wedding album. Meg, you looked so special that day, and will always be in my mind the the girl that I fell in love with when you were born and I believe would find your passion, as you have, while you realize your goals, as I hoped you would, I will always be your best supporter.
Megan, I love you.
Dad"
Then, tonight I was reminded again. After looking over our photos I received an email from my dad that said,
"Megan,
What a great photo shoot, I can not pick one photo from any other one. My dear, you are the best bride ever, which you were. You and George will have a hard time, but a lot of fun, in selecting your wedding album. Meg, you looked so special that day, and will always be in my mind the the girl that I fell in love with when you were born and I believe would find your passion, as you have, while you realize your goals, as I hoped you would, I will always be your best supporter.
Megan, I love you.
Dad"

It's nice to know I will always be daddy's little girl...married or not!
No comments:
Post a Comment