Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Little Bit Louder Now...Shout...A Little Bit Louder Now...

When I was home last week my mom and I got a lot accomplished. A lot. I truly feel I would not have been able to get it done if it wasn't for her. My mom's enthusiasm was hysterical. Every store she would politely shout over my shoulder, Take the stationary store for example...

We walked into the store to look for save the date cards. I walked up to the employee and started to say, "Hi, I was hoping..." when from behind I hear, "TO LOOK AT SAVE THE DATE CARDS." Stunned, I turned around and saw my mom smiling from ear to ear. In a confused state, I smiled, and continued the conversation anyway.

The next day we go to the florist. I walked in and was greeted by an employee. "How can we help you today?"
"Hello, I want..."
"TO LOOK AT WEDDING FLOWERS!!" Slowly, I turned around to her pearly whites. I sighed, smiled, and reiterated what my mom said in my own words.

By the third day I was getting used to her approach. In Bed Bath & Beyond we walked up to custom service. "Can you help me..."
"OPEN A WEDDING REGISTRY??"
Without a flinch I responded with, "What she said."

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Do you think this will apply to the "I do's" too?

    xo

    ReplyDelete