Update on the piper situation we have on our hands!
My dad and I were talking the first night I was in town about his friend Andy. Andy is the lovely gentlemen who I thought would be playing the bagpipes. Well, I was wrong, very, very, very wrong. It is not just Andy who will be playing. No, that would be to simple, to easy, to predictable. Andy will be playing with 14 other men. Yes ladies and gentlemen, I will have 15 bagpipers playing at my wedding. 15. Uh huh. You read it correctly.
My dad and I were talking the first night I was in town about his friend Andy. Andy is the lovely gentlemen who I thought would be playing the bagpipes. Well, I was wrong, very, very, very wrong. It is not just Andy who will be playing. No, that would be to simple, to easy, to predictable. Andy will be playing with 14 other men. Yes ladies and gentlemen, I will have 15 bagpipers playing at my wedding. 15. Uh huh. You read it correctly.

My dad thinks it will be a grand idea at the reception to have the pipers, all 15 of them, walk George and me into the dinning area in a procession line.
I was so stunned I didn't know how to respond!
One thing I do know is...this conversation is not over yet.
This is shaping up to be one heck of a celebration. Just keeps getting better!
ReplyDeleteWhen I told George he said, "what is this? The war of 1812?" ha ha
ReplyDeleteIf you're going to have 15 men wearing kilts, why, oh why, would you not have George wear one too?
ReplyDeleteTrust me! My dad already asked me to put George in one!!
ReplyDelete