Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Best. Gift. Ever.

On Valentine's day you may have been wined and dined, given roses, jewelry, or more. Not me. I got this...And let me tell you, it was THE best Valentine's gift I have ever received. Let me explain.


First, some background knowledge for you. Over the course of our relationship, G and I have changed the word rabbit to tibbar. The word tibbar then somehow attached itself to the pet name of our future children. For example, a boy is a baby brer and a girl is baby tibbar. It has been an ongoing joke for the last few years.


Secondly, on any given holiday two things usually happen: A) G usually buys a card the day of the event. B) he always has to RUSH to the bathroom whenever he comes home. I have learned over time it is not due to Montezuma Revenge, but rather a chance to quickly sign the card. So, I wasn't surprised he had a "stomach ache" when he came home from work on Monday. After his alone time he handed me the card...


then whipped the tibbar our from behind his back. I was puzzled at the idea of a grown man handing a grown woman a stuffed animal. Then G said this, "Just like I can't wait to marry you, I really can't wait to have a tibbar of our own one day. I got one with blue and pink ears since we know we won't find out what we are having, that way any future tibbar can have it in their crib."


How can you not love that face?


Or this one?


Does this mean it's not too soon to dream of this then...

No comments:

Post a Comment