Friday, February 4, 2011

Red Socks

G is a HUGE Red Socks fan! The only furniture pieces he would ever want in our house would be a Red Socks lamp and rug he found in a sports store. I obviously, shoot that dream down the instant it is brought into conversation. I'm sorry, but I am not going to have a giant red rug with two socks in the middle of it, rocking in my living room. But I digress...

My mom, loving the fact the G has, "done the right thing, and kept his nose out of the wedding planning," decided that our rehearsal dinner "theme" will be Red Socks inspired. As usual, we instantly start planning, picking out centerpieces, etc. I thought it would be great to have G's grooms cake be Red Socks themed as well. I talked to our baker about a huge Red Socks baseball hat cake and a ton of other grandiose ideas to go with it. I got the quote back and sent it to my dad. His response?

"Meg,

Thanks, I hope George has a small head size. Love you

Dad"

Guess I need to scale back the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment